Poll: Which would you be interested in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tormented Demons
6 25.00%
Dagannoth Kings
6 25.00%
Both
8 33.33%
Neither
4 16.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any interest in TDs/DKs?
Thread Closed 

I've been meaning to host a Dagannoth Kings event for some time now, but I thought I'd first gauge the interest of the clan.

I'm looking for people keen to try their hand at either duo-ing the Tormented Demons or attending a Dagannoth Kings event. Please either post your interest or respond to the poll.

Note: No experience required - while I know my way around the DKs, I've never been to TDs before.
I'm not a fan of combat at all and big scary monsters are just well....scary but I wouldn't mind a claw drop Biggrin
I've had really bad experiences at dagganoths, probably my fault though, I'd need a clear guide and back up so I don't die and lose Guthan's spear.
Been to Dagannoth Kings once...died; never went back...but would like to try again smile

I have never been to Tormented Demons; I am up for it smile

*put me in coach*

For Meg's eyes only....no one can peek!
(*psst to Meg* I agree, but I also like the feeling of safety in numbers, especially with a bunch of guys around)
Well, I love DKs and am a fan of TDs aswell but currently I have almost no combat armour or weapons except a few items for slaying.

Once all my buyable skills are finished I'll probably buy back a bunch of combat stuff but until than I'll probably pass on any monster hunting.

Sounds like some good fun though smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I have never been a fan of boss hunting but if we would do this as a clan I would probably show up. Paladin
Have tried TD's a few times solo and died, but I would love to go in a large group, count me in if we agree on TD's smile
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

I've done DKs a few times but it's a long time ago and I had someone coaching me around as I didn't knew what to do :p
I've never done TDs but I want to try it aswell.
So I'll attend both of them if possible ^^
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
if this happens can someone please show me an invent/armour set up for a poor skiller like me please Wub
Not really a fan of Boss Hunting =)
If i want to do some i'll let you know. Wub