Been hacked today...
Thread Closed 

Hi all

I've been hacked today and the kid started flaming in CC about selling my gold (which he took) and flaming to you. Someone of the CC has reported me and now I'm muted.

Just want you to know that that was not me.

Thanks for not just kicking me or ignoring me as it was clearly not me
and thanks for this quote: "[clan] Didnt even know he quit L"

You make me feel so good.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I'm very sorry this has occurred, Dieter. If I was online I would of known it wasn't you on your account doing such things that took place.

I know it's hard to take on board when somebody makes a comment like that but depending on who it was they might not of known you for very long, if it was a old member then I'm sorry that you felt gutted that a member would say something like that.

If you got permanently kicked for the clan just ask a member of staff to re-add you to the CC with my permission.

We do love you, Dieter! <3
Sorry to hear, did you have JAG enabled?
sorry man i hope everythign works out for you Sad
Sorry ur feeling like crap over this hun, I'm sure that last comment wasn't a negative response sometimes people don't realize people have left until later on because they are more preoccupied with other things at that moment. Wub
Sad to hear this, Smith. I hope you can rebuild on the account, and disregard any sort of negative response you got from people in the clan. You're an old friend and we've got a lot of new faces that don't know you, so I hope you keep visiting Surreal despite that. I know that personally I want you to stick around.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I was online at the time and knew it wasn't you on the account. If I remember right, the 2-3 that thought it might be you were newer(considering anyone who has not been here over a year as new imo) and might not have known you very well.

As for the last comment, I know personally I hardly read any of the forums here and never click the "New posts" button up top so alot of time I never know who has come or gone. I never even know who all the new people are because I don't ever check that forum lol
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I noticed something was up, and I knew it wasn't you. I can't stand hackers! -__-
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I haven't JAG enabled. Maybe its silly of me, but other p2p rpg have roll-back features for things like this. Jagex does not do it and I refuse to take the easy way they do. Not feeling into making all up right nos. This guy did not just took my money, he fucked my account trough dg, mute, bank drops, friend deletes...

Why would you put time into those stuff? And if you report that to jagex, they claim its my fault and the person who did this, his IP can be tracked and banned but they refuse. Poor poor poor management there...

Edit: I have 2 mute-bans. 1 for language and 1 for rule breaking (RWT) I have appealed them both as if they check IP i can easely been unmuted. The hacker is located in USA, i'm from Europe...
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I hate this i was hacked last year for 115m twice pissed me off Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wasn't hacked.. but I was! Read on! SirAddiLot 6 4,746 2018-05-07 01:32:28
Last Post: SirAddiLot
  I felt generous today. Dreggstar 11 7,073 2014-06-24 02:58:12
Last Post: Dreggstar
  Swiftkit Hacked Exbajalator 31 22,234 2013-11-07 18:57:13
Last Post: Jonathan
  Hacked Jordan 7 5,594 2013-10-11 08:20:53
Last Post: Tay