New miniquest released
Thread Closed 

Today a new miniquest was released that has some fairly high reqs. You need to have completed ritual of the mahjahrat and blood runs deed and have a balmung. To start talk to Thorvald the Warrior in Relleka. The miniquest confirms the identity of someone people have suspected for a long long time. It also rewards you with a 30k xp lamp usable on any skill that is 75+ and make balmung even better on daggonoths and lets you change the color of it to blue, red(if you have 90+ str), or green(if you have 90+ prayer). Was fairly interesting to say the least.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Is this a new req for comp cape ?
(2013-02-19 07:10:30)RickySwift Wrote:  Is this a new req for comp cape ?

Probably but idk. I have a feeling it is a requirement for some of the content from the grandmaster quest next week.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
blah, is this grandmaster gonna be barbarian related?
(2013-02-19 07:53:18)Joseph Wrote:  blah, is this grandmaster gonna be barbarian related?

Maybe for a little bit, but I very highly doubt that it will have barbarians in it for very long. It has bigger things to deal with than barbarians
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
I havent done it, and still have my comp cape. I think its just a bonus more than anything. Maybe for trim.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Cool, thanks for telling us Gohan. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Interesting. May have to check that out.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Since the Runespan was released... Admiration 5 3,917 2012-05-23 22:48:23
Last Post: Shaker