[Complete] Surreal Application [Expires 26th March 2013]

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Galactica64
*Total level: 1898 and rising daily
*Location or Timezone: Central
IRC Nickname: Don't have one

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: PvM and Fishing
*Why are you applying?: I'm tired of getting into clans they just wither away, most of them having no requirements nor communication, and Surreal looks like you guys aren't like that.
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: I am nice easy going guy that's a very reliable person, I will go out of my way for others and things that will further benefit the clan and it's members.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: TopHat, that was a clan with real life friends but they quit playing, the other clan I cant remember the name but the leader was named MorbidTrance and he quit playing and the clan fell apart.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] Yes

Other comments:
Hi Galactica, great to see you posting an application, I met you at our Monkfishing event (of No0bs).

Our current requirements are 1900 total and you only fall two levels short of that, I'll leave this application here and let us know as soon as you reach our requirements so I can process your application smile
Sup bro!!
Glad to see you appling here. Only 2 lvls away!!!! Dam that was fast.
Feel free to join oyr chat chat now smile
Surreal
Hi Galatica! Nice to meet you at one of our events. You should also post an introduction topic Tongue
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
Ok I have now met the 1900 requirement and then some, and ill get right on that introduction also
Step Two Application Accepted
Your two week trial has begun! Congratulations!
[Image: jump.jpg]

Here's what to do next!

Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can move on to step three. As you progress through the clan's ranking system, you'll be using our clan HUB, located at the top left of the forums, which allows you to track activity and stay on top of things!

[Image: hub-nav.png]

Getting to events

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. All you have to do is attend two in two weeks, remember? Click here to go to our events forum, to see the events for this week!

Skill week rounds also count as an event!

Every two weeks, we hold a SWC competition which you must sign up for before it happens. SWC is basically a skill week competition, which we choose a skill and compete against each other in.

+ Our SWC tracker
+ Sign ups forum

FAQ

Here are some answers to questions you may have about your time here in the next two weeks...

What counts as an event towards step three?
In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Do I have to wait 2 weeks to complete my trial?
Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion.

More Information

Click here for more information about our trial process.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,925 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,935 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,410 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,246 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,008 2021-08-07 00:01:01