[Answered] DONE Thanks for the help :)
Thread Closed 

Sell them to me if you usually sell to GE, I'll buy for trade price so you still get full profit. Will also take staves you buy off GE, you can 100 every 4 hours.

Buying 23k of them total so keep them coming smile
Whenever I remember I'll hold onto them. Biggrin

Edit: i have 600 in GE buying for you. I'll have them all by tomorrow evening my time when I get home! Biggrin
I don't want to sound harsh but....not another one.
You should try another method, 99.9% of the people that try doing bstaffs give up after less than a month.
I'll happily sell them to you but you should consider doing another method.
(2013-03-24 21:57:34)Kniight Lost Wrote:  I don't want to sound harsh but....not another one.
You should try another method, 99.9% of the people that try doing bstaffs give up after less than a month.
I'll happily sell them to you but you should consider doing another method.

Thanks for the advice but I won't be doing anything other than bstaves when green hides would lose me 42m gp and bstaves only lose me 11m gp. Lol

Anyways, don't assume one person is going to be like "99.9% of the people" :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I did 99 Crafting with Battlestaves. Just bought the 600 per day off the G.E. and from the shops.

Wasn't slow enough to even want help from others to help me get more.
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
logging right now so i can buy you the bstaves, will spend all my cash in it so i can stockpile for you
Thanks for all the help so far everyone. I have updated the first post with how many more staves I still am planning to finish smile
Thanks again for the help everyone, I'm still in need of about 15k bstaves smile
Well, I'm only about 500 staves away from my goal now so I am going to call this off and not buy anymore from ya'll, start selling to the GE again.

THANKS for all your help though it is very much appreciated. Biggrin