Bank Pin To Be like Login
Thread Closed 

I suggested this on the RSOF so hopefully it gets into the game. smile

My suggestion is a simple one.

Change the bank pin to be like the login screen.
This would make it so you do not have to enter your bank pin again if you are in the lobby, similar to how you do not have to reenter your pass word while you are in the lobby works.

Quick find code: 241-242-413-61909039
[Image: ramuhitsuji.png][Image: ramuhitsuji.png]
[Image: ramu.png]
ive been wanting this for so long lol
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
You've got my support for this one!
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Definately agree with this idea, good thinking smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

yay for that!
Got my support too, would make things so much easier.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Maybe Jagex will and maybe they will not. I really don't see Jagex changing this security procedure. The reason being is so if you are on a public computer, say using the Library computer or a friends, by using the touch screen your bank pin number can't be duplicated, tracked or registered by key loggers etc.

The main reason Jagex did this was years ago everyone was getting hacked and I mean big time. Jagex came up this solution so if anyone does get hacked the only items they can get to out of you bank per se; is what you have in your inventory and what you are wearing. I personally would not like anyone to get their hands on my bank account. They reacted to the players outrage and asked for something to be done, Jagex responded.

I use the same touch screen program approach to enter my password for Runescape trust me; I for one feel both safe and secure in knowing both Jagex and myself have done all that we can do. A faster and easier way of getting into the game is not always the safest measure.

I will not endorse this change in security To_keep_order
You could go AFK and go into lobby and someone will go on and drop your bank. I like the idea but with the one reason I just stated I doubt they'll do it.
Maybe make it as a setting that you can set per IP? I know that the only one who got access to this laptop is me. When i walk away for more time than to go to the toilet or get a drink, then i'll lock my pc.
And when im at friends, school or anything i lock my pc when i walk away from it (not that i play rs at friends/school/etc)
Ooo i like it, i had a bank pin, hated re-entering it every time i dc'ed, so i support Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free bank space Myster Q 6 5,249 2015-06-17 11:26:12
Last Post: Velits
  Bank update!@!@@!@! Wader 5 5,255 2013-08-19 08:55:02
Last Post: Nick
Smiley man! Bank cleaning EpicAfro 6 5,599 2012-05-31 21:52:14
Last Post: Elrydith
  Where do you wish there was a bank? Jakee 31 18,050 2011-12-06 04:49:46
Last Post: Shay
  Seers bank glitch? Crawlings hands everwhere Neeson 18 9,798 2011-10-28 22:46:26
Last Post: Cody