Hello there
Thread Closed 

(2013-04-26 02:38:07)Downfall Wrote:  
(2013-04-26 01:12:13)Freakinapie Wrote:  
(2013-04-24 03:52:43)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I definitely recognize your name from somewhere Shok It is bugging me!
Anyhoozle, welcome to Surreal Mike! Biggrin

Hmm, I recognize your name as well, and I think you were on my friends list when I deleted everyone before joining. Runescape community or draynor.net from back in the day maybe?

AHA!!! Micah and I are from draynor.net Tongue I was a moderator there!

Oh gosh, the beginning of my runescape career. O draynor.net! Hehe, glad to see you again. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2013-04-26 03:57:30)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2013-04-26 02:38:07)Downfall Wrote:  
(2013-04-26 01:12:13)Freakinapie Wrote:  
(2013-04-24 03:52:43)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I definitely recognize your name from somewhere Shok It is bugging me!
Anyhoozle, welcome to Surreal Mike! Biggrin

Hmm, I recognize your name as well, and I think you were on my friends list when I deleted everyone before joining. Runescape community or draynor.net from back in the day maybe?

AHA!!! Micah and I are from draynor.net Tongue I was a moderator there!

Oh gosh, the beginning of my runescape career. O draynor.net! Hehe, glad to see you again. Biggrin

I spent more time on runescape community but if I remember correctly I had a goals and achievement thread on draynor. smile Good to see you guys again, we should catch up ingame soon or something lol.
Runecape community was the Zybez forums right?
Then I probably saw you there too, since I used to use them a bit!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2013-04-26 17:34:38)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Runecape community was the Zybez forums right?
Then I probably saw you there too, since I used to use them a bit!

Yes, I was very active in the clan warring scene (Eternal Honour) and posted frequently.