[Complete] Stoned Pixie Applying [Expires May 6 2013]

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Stoned Pixie
*Total level: 2289
*Combat level: 200
*Location or Timezone: Hong Kong +8GMT
IRC Nickname: [C]assie

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: My new favourite thing is the D&D sinkholes, but other than that I am trying to level slayer now. I'd love to try some boss hunting - haven't done it in years and more importantly have no one to go with!

*Why are you applying?: First and foremost would like to meet some new people, all my friends have left RS or moved onto other things. Tired of playing RS alone all the time with the whole friends list offline. The only friends I have left have started playing old school worlds and I just have no interest in starting all over again - took me over a decade to get where I am! I looked around at clans that were completely different to what I ever knew before, and I considered joining a skilling clan. Since the end of 2011 I've been most interested in Surreal and decided to hang out in IRC etc. I really enjoyed talking to the members and that first impression of the community stuck with me. I have no interest for any other clan!

*How can you contribute to Surreal?: Hopefully I am someone fun to hang out with - perhaps one day can host an event at an 'asian' time before I move to New Zealand! And then after that perhaps an aussie/NZ event? I'll be honest - I'm not looking to become a staff member or anyone who manages the clan (but of course I am willing to help if anyone needs help!). I hope that I'm also a good listener/someone to talk to (as usually that is my job IRL!) and I like to help others solve their own problems so if anyone needed some pastoral support in the clan I'll be happy to lend a hand.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Only 2 PK/Warring clans:
The BlacKnights (BK) 2002 until it closed in recent years, (I did the whole clan 'management' thing there, e.g. war leader then leader of the clan - but I'm not looking to seek 'ranks' here in Surreal)
There was a brief moment in late 2002 when I joined RSD (Runescape Dynasty) but then returned to BK

On runehead I am listed in 4 clans, but they are just lists that old friends must have put up for fun.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes]

Other comments: I may recruit my friend Hehasnoidea so look out for him! He's in the same boat as me with regards to friends all moving on to other things.
Step Two Application Accepted
Your two week trial has begun! Congratulations!
[Image: jump.jpg]

Here's what to do next!

Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can move on to step three. As you progress through the clan's ranking system, you'll be using our clan HUB, located at the top left of the forums, which allows you to track activity and stay on top of things!

[Image: hub-nav.png]

Getting to events

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. All you have to do is attend two in two weeks, remember? Click here to go to our events forum, to see the events for this week!

Skill week rounds also count as an event!

Every two weeks, we hold a SWC competition which you must sign up for before it happens. SWC is basically a skill week competition, which we choose a skill and compete against each other in.

+ Our SWC tracker
+ Sign ups forum

FAQ

Here are some answers to questions you may have about your time here in the next two weeks...

What counts as an event towards step three?
In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Do I have to wait 2 weeks to complete my trial?
Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion.

More Information

Click here for more information about our trial process.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hello Biggrin Welcome to Surreal
Hello Cassie welcome to Surreal and hope to see you at an event sometime soon smile
Join the cc and start adding every one there Tongue
Feel free to add me in game I might need mental help and need it sorted out. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Applying to the Asylum Rex Advenes 1 1,627 2017-11-29 18:44:14
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Re-applying Vuckovic 2 1,725 2015-10-05 05:06:19
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,952 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,817 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,694 2015-03-04 13:28:40