How y'all doinnnn?
Thread Closed 

I didnt know where to post this, since it's just a drop in hello haha. I guess Jordan or whoever can move it if it goes somewhere else haha

HEY SURREAL!!!!!

Long time no see for some of you smile I miss you guys sooooo much! I started a second job since my inactivity, so I work 2 jobs. Im still in college, couple semesters left, thank god. Since the slight mishap divorce, my bf and I are remaining engaged. We just can't be married due to international reasons atm between Canada and US since we both go to schools in eachothers own countries. Basically If we were married, they won't let me cross into Canada "just to visit" since Im married, Id have to have a marriage visa. Sucks I know. I hate the rules... L

I play 07scape in my spare time, skilling like always ofcourse haha, still rather low levels but Im working on em. EoC just does not phase me much nemore, it's gotten so bad. I hate that Surreal won't branch into 07 Sad But ah well, whatcha gonna do, right. HAHA

Neways hope everyone is doing fantasic and to all the new members, Hello and hope to meet some of you soon.

Keep up the great work guys! and grats to Wader on leader, good job buddy!

<3 Heather

ni-night time for me, work in 7 hrs haha
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
zHey Heather have heard nothing but good things about you, glad to hear all is well. Best wishes from this stranger

STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER ! =]
Hi Heather! Lovely to hear from you! Good

I have a solution for your marital issues. Come study and live in Australia!!! Wub

So you're playing out-of-date-Scape hey!??! Well, each to their own. I respect your choice and understand your grievance with EOC as I have my own dislike of EOC (chatting is difficult unless you put on momnetum but then your abillities are random which is not as handy as when you operate the abilities manually..., but I digress...).

Keep in touch. I miss you!
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

I had grown tired of EoC too. But all this new things to farm, and the current skill week have me back into the game. Tongue

( Great to hear from you, again ) Biggrin
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Great to hear from you again, Heather smile Glad that things seem to be getting a bit more steady for you, hopefully the trend continues in that direction. If for some reason you do come back to EOC instead of 07, you know where we'll be Wub
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hey Heather, nice to hear from you smile

Good luck with college and work

combat in eoc does really quite suck Sad though it was a nice change at first, its just like every other mmo now, button mashing
@iWader on Twitter.
Its great to hear from you all, and to see how everythings going smile Im glad all is well!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]