Hi :)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Latigo
Real-life name/nickname: Kaspar
Describe yourself in one word: Friendly

History of my journey on RuneScape: I started playing because of boredom, my classmate showed me this game about 8-9 years ago. Of course I didn't know how to play it at first, I just completed tutorial islands and I thought that was the game. Soon I discovered that I can kill people(Man level 2) in Al-Khraid. Oh that was fun, I killed them enough so I could buy my first set of Iron legs and Iron scimitar. I found my self wandering outside the desert and then I realized that my RuneScape journey had just begun. My current account was made in 2010. Before that I didn't play for couple of years. Since 2010 I've been pretty active on my cb 3 (now cb 4 due to EOC) skiller.
Favorite Movie: Come to think about it, I don't have a favorite movie, tho' I remember I really enjoyed The Godfather series. Despite not having a favorite movie, I have some series that I really like, here comes the list: The Mentalist, Hawaii Five-0, The Leverage, Suits, Nikita, Burn Notice, White Collar, Breaking Bad, Castle, House, Person of Interest, CSIs and so on..
Other language(s): Estonian, English, Russian, German, France and Swedish ( School of languages...)
Hobbies/talents: I enjoy singing, although I can't sing; running, have completed 2 marathons and series of "low-level" competitions. Sports is everything for me smile

I'm sorry for not having 1700+ total level. My total is 1668 and Im CB 4. I really enjoy skilling and I'd hate to ruin my skiller with combat.
Thanks!

[Image: latigo.png]
Hey Kasap, Welcome to Surreal smile

Thats quite the array of languages you can talk Tongue
@iWader on Twitter.
Hey there, welcome.

Skillers are ftw, just sayin'.
Hello Kaspar! Nice to meet you. Bye

I love how you enjoy singing and can't sing. We will have to get you on "teamspeak" to hear you sing!!! Good

PS. I love to sing but can't as well Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome to Surreal smile
Hello Biggrin
Hey Kasper , welcome to surreal hope you enjoy it here <3