BTS #57 Toolbelts!
Thread Closed 

I dont think they'll let you put the Adze in even though I wish they would.... The reason would be because some trees cannot be cut with the adze. the one example i can think of at this moment are the trees in miscellania
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
(2013-06-15 18:25:07)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  I dont think they'll let you put the Adze in even though I wish they would.... The reason would be because some trees cannot be cut with the adze. the one example i can think of at this moment are the trees in miscellania

It's entirely possible to either treat the adze as a dragon hatchet in those situations, or to have a 3rd spot for the adze in addition to the hatchet/pickaxe spots. But then, how does the game know which one you want to use if you go to chop magics or a hypothetical money-making log of the future?

It probably doesn't matter, though. I think it's more likely that they'll either overlook it or just won't bother to address it.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
The adze is a "value-adding" tool, ie. it burns logs giving you additional firemaking experience, thus it wouldn't be included in a "normal" tool belt.

Fancy a wager on the outcome Dave? Wink
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2013-06-16 11:00:52)old_jon Wrote:  The adze is a "value-adding" tool, ie. it burns logs giving you additional firemaking experience, thus it wouldn't be included in a "normal" tool belt.

Fancy a wager on the outcome Dave? Wink
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
No thanks, I've learned my lesson.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones