BOO!!!
Thread Closed 

Hey just want to see how everythings going? Realized how much I miss u all so come to torment you all. Wink For those who don't know me I was here for 2 years awhile back. smile

Hope this clan stays strong so I can always come back for catch ups, and I want to say how amazing it is that we can all still banter on facebook like we used to lol. Biggrin
Thanks for stopping by, we're still going strong and have had quite a few new members that have proven themselves really awesome additions to our clan, so I wouldn't worry about our future too much smile Glad to have you stop by and I hope all is going well, and that we get to see you more frequently soon Wub
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hey hun, such a nice surprise to hear from you! Wub

Yeah, the clan is still going strong which is wonderful. Good
There's a spot waiting just for you for your return. Grin

Would you believe I'm almost maxed? 6 levels to go (at time of posting). Lol

Miss you as always. Stay in touch hun! Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Jodiewodiebear <3
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Jodie <33333333333333

Miss you <33
(2013-06-23 03:33:21)old_jon Wrote:  Hey hun, such a nice surprise to hear from you! Wub

Yeah, the clan is still going strong which is wonderful. Good
There's a spot waiting just for you for your return. Grin

Would you believe I'm almost maxed? 6 levels to go (at time of posting). Lol

Miss you as always. Stay in touch hun! Good

Wink Sorry jon can't come back while I'm in TBE's cc and I ain't going to leave it unfortunately. Awesome on maxing go go goooo!!! Thanks for posting guys its nice to hear the clans doing great, don't ever close so I can always come and torment u all hehehe. Biggrin