BTS #59 Rock Solid
Thread Closed 

Seems an interesting one, scaling upto 50 people in a group. Adding some new, level 90, magic armours, weapons and some cool portal looking offhand thing, and another pet

Actually being able to climb on him and interact with the environment seems a really interesting mechanic.

$5 says theres yet another grave glitch on the release day.
@iWader on Twitter.
I think I'll start bossing when its released. May try and organise a few groups; will see at the time when I can get people!
[Image: whid1.gif]
Definitely like how fast Jagex brought the level 90 mage weapons after the level 90 range weapons. Though now range and melee gonna have to wait for level 90 armour to match mage lol.

(2013-06-28 18:38:12)Clifford Wrote:  I think I'll start bossing when its released. May try and organise a few groups; will see at the time when I can get people!

I would say give it a day before you start so the glitches get worked out first lol. Cause there will be glitches that will make fighting him horribly bad at release since Jagex have horrible QA.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
I WANT!, I CAMPED ASCNSION DUNGEON, WHOS TO SAY I WONT CAMP DIS ONE TOO
(2013-06-28 19:20:06)Joseph Wrote:  I WANT!, I CAMPED ASCNSION DUNGEON, WHOS TO SAY I WONT CAMP DIS ONE TOO

If you're being serious I'll join you man.
I'm up for the masses and stuff. We should put something together.
(2013-06-28 22:27:04)Oberst Wrote:  I'm up for the masses and stuff. We should put something together.

Yeah I'm down for that, will get my chaotic offhand and whatever I can before it. Looking forward to it!
Drygores plz ^

Looks good, thanks for posting Wade smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I think this looks like it is gonna be an awesome boss npc. One of these days I will get into bossing!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3