Hello (again)!
Thread Closed 

Hello!

First of all, I'm sorry for my English. I'm Dutch.
I joined Surreal before like 1 year ago but I don't know what happened. I know I was quited for like 6 months but that's not the reason. Anyway, I remembered that I liked it here so I'm gonna join again.

Runescape Name: Amneys
Real-life name/nickname: Rik
Describe yourself in one word: Calm

What made you start playing runescape: My freinds. It al started at the elementary school (?). He said we should play it al and at the end of the day everyone was online. It was een great time being a noob smile
Favorite Movie: The Ward. I just love Amber HeardWub
Occupation: I'm working as a Remote Administrator at en little computer company were we deliver support to a lot of GP Practices (?).
Other language(s): Limburgs (a Dutch dialect), Dutch, English and a little bit German.
Hobbies/talents: I like computers but I love music and football. I listen to Hardstyle, (Industrial) Hardcore, Crossbreed but I also like to listen to some Progressive House or some totaly different stuff like Lana Del Rey or Mumford & Sons.
About football... I'm a supporter of Fortuna Sittard. They play in the Jupiler League. Second division in The Netherlands. I also watch a lot of Eredivisie and Champions League.

Paladin
Hey Rik, welcome back. smile

It's always good to have people return. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hi smile
Hello for the first time, and welcome to surreal, again!

Don't worry too much about spelling, your English isn't bad really. It's a lot better than I'll ever be at Dutch, or any other language really... It just seems to go in one ear and out the other. =[
Welcome back to the forums Rik
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Welcome back smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Welcome to Surreal, Amneys! I remember your name but not why you left, but I'm glad you're back anyway! Enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome back man. Always good to see where peoples real life adventures have taken them

Hope to talk to you soon in the clan chat smile
Welkom terug!
Welcome Rik!