Warbands
Thread Closed 

He means there's only so much loot, total, in the camp. So only so much to go around.
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Each camp now has 1000 loot per world, meaning that only 40 people can get the full exp per world. This is why they break down into smaller fcs and they're assigned worlds, and it's very easy to get 3 worlds done in less than 10-15 minutes.

Warbands 1 is the main chat, with some overflow into Warbands 2 (haven't seen anyone in there myself).

http://www.warbandtracker.com/index.php is the "tracker" they refer to, and 30 minutes before the warbands go live, they release all of the people hosting, it's then a race to get into the fc and on the world of the owner geared up so that you get a spot in the raiding party. Some FCs have stricter rules than others.

I've found it very easy to get into the fcs and get 75/75 loot. I've also found that trying your luck and going solo is not a smart idea unless you get there first and get the hell outta there as fast as you can. It's easier to go by yourself later in the day but still not recommended.

The exp is still the same, it's just not as easy as it once was to get that xp .
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Well I never found it that easy to get xp lol. Ok thanks for all the info, I will try my best. smile So much work. *sigh*
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Is it possible to get up to date "what to bring" posts or do they change too rapidly?

Is there standard equipment as a minimum to take?

Any advice gratefully appreciated.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

For most of the fcs, you need level 50+ armor with a 70+ weapon. This also includes a games necklace.

You need to have Helm, Body, Legs, Weapon and games necklace. anything other than that is up to you and if you're willing to risk it.

Most people use Batwing/Royal Dhide and then they either use polypore staff or royal cbow/crystal bow.

Some fcs require the use of a tort/yak with food but not all of them.

Very few fcs have a cb 200 req, but I've seen them.
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Thank you Ryan. Your advice is very well received. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor