Black screen.
Thread Closed 

So, I've logged into Runescape both on the website and via the client and everytime I am faced with a black screen. I got the map, all the icons (prayer, inv, etc), chat box and when I move my mouse it'll say what it's over in the corner but I can't see anything. It's just black..

I've repaired the client, logged in on the website, re-ran the graphics set up and still nothing. Suggestions anyone? Sad
[Image: rawries.png]
Keep jumping back to the lobby and back in, it'll fix after a few goes. A lot of people getting this atm :/
@iWader on Twitter.
Oh, thanks. I did log out and back in a few times but it didn't work but another world did. I'm guessing it's probably related to the maintenance and whatever they're doing?
Fuebar. thats what they're up too
@iWader on Twitter.
ive had it only while entering the citadel
I had it before once, I tried logging out and back in and it didn't work, but I just waited for like a minute on a world and it went back to normal. Hopefully you can get yours working!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

It's working fine now but found the post on the RS forums on how to fix it so if it happens again, hopefully I can sort it smile
I was having a dreadful time getting the black screen in the citadel.

To fix it I followed the instructions on the runescape website.

I didn't do anything to my graphics drivers but I did update my latest java version, removed the runescape program (included caches) and reloaded runescape. Had to redo my laptop on jag though. A bit scary. Forgot one of my answerd but got it right on the second try...

All good now.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Jon's approach is ideal. I will try it out later.
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
I've been having this problem, but only when entering/leaving the citadel. Seems like it's a temporary thing though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queen Black Dragon, Diamond Jubilee and Clue Fest Mini Kniight 11 7,740 2012-06-01 16:00:08
Last Post: Whiskey