[Complete] Just another Application [Expires 7 Dec 2010]

[Image: app_surrealclan.jpg]
  • Current Runescape Display Name: Prysionero
    Original Runescape Name: Prysionero
    IRC Nickname (if applicable): N/A
    Overall level: 2179
    Timezone: [US-CENTRAL]

[Image: srl.jpg]

Reason why you are applying: I am eager to get to know members of this growing community and participate on the events and most importantly have fun in the process. As a graphic designer the homepage for surreal caught my attention (thumbs up) and as a fan of the game I have been looking for an organized skill based community that is active and as far as I can tell Surreal has "it".

Your favorite Runescape skill/activity:
I enjoy mostly everything. Specially events with clan members.

What other clans have you involved yourself with (please be detailed):
  • I have been honored to have participated with Legends & Legacies for approximately 3.5 years as member and council. This has been absolutely the best clan I have been part of. It is a skill based/family oriented clan.

• Divination: Overall wonderful skill based clan with fun members.

• Nova: was/is a great clan that I had the opportunity to be part of. (To many members to keep up with)

• VOD (Veterans of Destruction): a Pest Control based group. I am still currently in it.

AGREEMENT
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

Do you agree? [Yes/No]

Other comments (optional): I am confident that if given the opportunity to be part of this on-growing community I can showcase my talent and help with what I can.
[Image: iyZIQ.png]

Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,937 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,941 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,414 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,249 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,011 2021-08-07 00:01:01