Errm...Hi? :)
Thread Closed 

Hey, so I'm Lilbod. I'm 17, live near Oxford, UK. Play games way too much. I have a few disabilities only one we know the name of though and that is Oral Dyspraxia.

I have no idea what to say, well I guess, I started playing RS around the end of '04 but I have a thing for going inactive for some reason Sad. I have always been a fan of skilling clans but never really joined one enough so I've been playing solo meeting new people since the start. I enjoy Fishing I have level 93 in it ^^ I was aiming for 99 but then went inactive again at 91 and 93 -.-. I am currently f2p missing members skills, but I want to give myself a bit of a headstart on a 99 Magic goal I've had planned out for quite a while so I am woodcutting.

Any questions feel free to ask :3
Thanks ^^
Bod Biggrin
Hi there lilbod and welcome to Surreal forums, interesting you mention you have Oral Dyspraxia, that was one possible diagnosis my son was first examined for but he actually has Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and prior to his diagnosis they'd found he had bilateral glue ear which was effecting his sounds/speech and obviously hearing.

Very nice to meet you and if you need anything feel free to ask smile

Good luck with all your RS goals Biggrin
Welcome to the boards, hope you stick around !
Welcome to the family! Bye

[Image: hello2s.gif]

(2010-11-22 23:32:34)Meg Wrote:  Hi there lilbod and welcome to Surreal forums, interesting you mention you have Oral Dyspraxia, that was one possible diagnosis my son was first examined for but he actually has Autistic Spectrum Disorder, and prior to his diagnosis they'd found he had bilateral glue ear which was effecting his sounds/speech and obviously hearing.

Very nice to meet you and if you need anything feel free to ask smile

Good luck with all your RS goals Biggrin

Thanks. Biggrin

That's the only named thing the doctors have given us over the years, I've had numerous test see many doctors but noone has a clue. I have hand, feet, back and leg problems also. :/

(2010-11-22 23:35:05)Pitufo Wrote:  Welcome to the boards, hope you stick around !

Thanks I'll be around for as long as I'm welcome here. smile

(2010-11-23 00:18:30)Lady Tyffani Wrote:  Welcome to the family! Bye

Thanks, Much appreciated. smile
Hello Bod, Welcome to the Surreal Forums.
Saw you talking abit in the Clan Chat already which is a good sign!
Hope you stick around and Apply sometime Wink.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask.
(2010-11-23 01:23:21)Danny Wrote:  Hello Bod, Welcome to the Surreal Forums.
Saw you talking abit in the Clan Chat already which is a good sign!
Hope you stick around and Apply sometime Wink.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Yeah I've been seeing what it's like in there. (:
I should be applying when I am a member again which will be after I get 99 Woodcutting and probably 99 Firemaking in f2p. (:
Ello ello ello, welcome to Surreal buddy, nice to see you on the forums smile Hope to see you sticking around mate.
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome to Surreal smile Have a great stay make yourself right at home and be sure to let me know if I can be of any help to you. Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome smile