BTS #65 - The Death of Chivalry
Thread Closed 

So first quest of the 6th age, following on from the black knights fortress quest? Entire area has been reworked, and looks like its been relocated.
@iWader on Twitter.
GO QUESTS GO!!!!!!!!!
Watch them totally ruin Saradomin for me though.
Also, he shrunk down quite a bit for the quest, eh? o.O

I loved the news reporter segment. So cute XD
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Yeah the news report was a good touch in my opinion.
Another quest =[
I've yet to do many runescape quests, but i find this one actually fairly interesting i like how they're keeping the general idea of the older quest but expanding on it.

still waiting on the return of guthix though
(2013-08-10 01:11:57)Orcus Wrote:  I've yet to do many runescape quests, but i find this one actually fairly interesting i like how they're keeping the general idea of the older quest but expanding on it.

I'm actually the opposite.. I don't really like the way in which they're just killing off the Black Knight's Fortress quest to replace it with this one. Don't get me wrong, I think this new quest does look pretty neat, but I would have preferred they keep the old quest and simply change the story-line/location of the newer quest so that BKF isn't lost forever (I know, I'm too nostalgic)! Sad
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2013-08-10 05:22:18)Tayze Wrote:  
(2013-08-10 01:11:57)Orcus Wrote:  I've yet to do many runescape quests, but i find this one actually fairly interesting i like how they're keeping the general idea of the older quest but expanding on it.

I'm actually the opposite.. I don't really like the way in which they're just killing off the Black Knight's Fortress quest to replace it with this one. Don't get me wrong, I think this new quest does look pretty neat, but I would have preferred they keep the old quest and simply change the story-line/location of the newer quest so that BKF isn't lost forever (I know, I'm too nostalgic)! Sad

I am quite sad personally about how they've been getting rid of quests completely to "update" them. I liked the old ones and had done them so many years ago and helped friends with them when they started playing and also done them on some of my own newb accounts that it just makes me sad that they won't be there anymore.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2013-08-10 06:38:41)Bug Wrote:  
(2013-08-10 05:22:18)Tayze Wrote:  

I am quite sad personally about how they've been getting rid of quests completely to "update" them. I liked the old ones and had done them so many years ago and helped friends with them when they started playing and also done them on some of my own newb accounts that it just makes me sad that they won't be there anymore.

I get what you guys are saying, but at the same time I'm not sad to see them go, because in my opinion the ones they've replaced so far pretty much all sucked. At the very least, the old quests still remain on the 07 servers if you still want to play them.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I understand why the veteran players will be sad to see the old quests go, but you have to think of the new players coming into this game. These are some of their first experiences coming into the game, they won't be getting a very good impression of it with these 12 years old quests (in the case of BKF) that lack plot, entertainment and just the general stuff that good quests have.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

At least it means we don't have to do it for comp cape back! Wink
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2013-08-11 00:33:15)Angus Wrote:  At least it means we don't have to do it for comp cape back! Wink

Unless I am wrong pretty sure you will still have to do it for comp back. If I remember right Jagex make it where the reworked quests even if you already have the quest points from them have to be done to be able to wear both the quest and comp capes.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Special & D&D Improvements and Death Rework Shawn 9 7,902 2015-05-27 20:03:54
Last Post: Myster Q
  Death System rework in the works Gohankuten 12 9,751 2015-02-10 01:58:40
Last Post: Gohankuten
  [Update] Death's Door - Halloween Event Ava 5 5,866 2014-10-22 08:56:12
Last Post: Mabaa
  death runes James 2 3,476 2014-02-02 01:15:55
Last Post: Danny
  Missing, Presumed Death Gohankuten 11 8,160 2013-10-21 03:31:58
Last Post: Col ton