[Complete] Kizd - Application Form [Expires 27th August]
Thread Closed 

RuneScape
RuneScape Name: Kizd
Total level: 1872 at time of application.
Combat level: 158 at time of application.
Location or Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (Currently GMT - 7)
IRC Nickname: N/A

General Information
What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: I always want to be making progress. I don't want to be bank standing or anything similar. If I want to hang out in a bank and talk, I have a bonfire up!
Why are you applying?: I've been looking for a good clan for a long time. I finally found this one via ScapeSkill's YouTube video. Surreal seemed to incorporate everything I love to do in Runescape. Everything seemed to fall into place.
How can you contribute to Surreal?: Everyone's unique. Everyone can contribute something. So what can I do, then? I can be an active part of the community, an enjoyable person to talk to in the chat, and contribute to events and competitions in my timezone.

Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: Do any of you remember FunOrb? I loved FunOrb. I joined a fansite called OrbMore, which then became my main community hub. I loved OrbMore. I talked there every single day, and eventually became one of the most active posters. Being so active, I eventually became a member of staff, managing databases and site information. As time continued, I was eventually promoted to Moderator. Eventually, the site's owner, Papeh, needed to move on with his life. Papeh chose me to be the new owner of OrbMore. Despite OrbMore being FunOrb based, many of us did play Runescape. Naturally, we had an OrbMore official clan, which I was in charge of. Eventually, Jagex stopped supporting FunOrb. As a result, FunOrb began to die, and with it, OrbMore. At last, even the most loyal members of OrbMore left. I then decided to shut down OrbMore.com. It was one of the saddest days I remember. One or two members stayed in the clan for a while, until it was only me and a few inactive accounts. Finally, I decided to leave the clan completely, doomed to be forgotten along with FunOrb.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes]
great intro, welcome

Feel Free to pm me.

RSN: Killians Red
Step Two Application Accepted
Your two week trial has begun! Congratulations!
[Image: jump.jpg]

Here's what to do next!

Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can move on to step three. As you progress through the clan's ranking system, you'll be using our clan HUB, located at the top left of the forums, which allows you to track activity and stay on top of things!

[Image: hub-nav.png]

Getting to events

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. All you have to do is attend two in two weeks, remember? Click here to go to our events forum, to see the events for this week!

Skill week rounds also count as an event!

Every two weeks, we hold a SWC competition which you must sign up for before it happens. SWC is basically a skill week competition, which we choose a skill and compete against each other in.

+ Our SWC tracker
+ Sign ups forum

FAQ

Here are some answers to questions you may have about your time here in the next two weeks...

What counts as an event towards step three?
In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Do I have to wait 2 weeks to complete my trial?
Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion.

More Information

Click here for more information about our trial process.
@iWader on Twitter.
Question; Am I part of the clan during this period or do I attend events as a guest?
If you join the cc "Surreal" someone should be on to invite you smile
@iWader on Twitter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,991 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,978 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,439 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,269 2021-10-17 19:43:43