Hello, I am Sir LethalLegion
Thread Closed 

Haha, like the title?

Runescape Name: LethalLegion
Real-life name/nickname: Jordan A
Describe yourself in one word: Stupendous!

What made you start playing runescape: My brother actually introduced me into the game, a very long time ago.
Favorite Movie: The Harry Potter Series
Other language(s): Does computer programming language count?
Hobbies/talents: Playing RuneScape, listening to music, and just having fun in general.

Hello everybody, my name is Jordan. I started playing RuneScape a very long time ago when my brother introduced me into the game. I have quit RuneScape a few times before but have found a new love for the game. I do play about 4 hours everyday and enjoy every second of being online. My current goals on RuneScape is to reach 120 Dungeoneering and then to become Maxed! Anyway, I am 16 years old, I'm 5'11 and 120 pounds. I am now single, the girl and I broke up a few weeks ago haha. If you want to know anything else, just ask here or in-game! smile
Nice intro Jordan #4 <3
(2013-08-14 01:29:27)Killians Red Wrote:  Nice intro Jordan #4 <3

Thank you Sally Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal, Jordan! Good luck with 120 Dungeoneering, and eventually maxing smile
(Jordan seems to be quite a common name around this clan..)
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Nice intro there, and computer programming languages definitely count Tongue.

Welcome to surreal!
Thanks everybody for the welcoming! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Jordan!

What program languages do you know?
[Image: Ninth_Legion.png]
I am decent in Java and HTML. I took classes on the two for the last two years. Still learning though Tongue
Hello Jordan A (thank god for the "A" - you're at least the 3rd Jordan in our midst Grin)

Welcome to Surreal, Mr Stupendous! Grin

Good luck with dungeoneering too. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

What if I change my name? Tongue