New member :D
Thread Closed 

Hello, my name is scapesin! I heard about this clan off of scapeskills videos and ive always been a big fan of him. Figured if hes in this clan, must have some chill members. My Combat level is 200 and my total is 2066. I'm looking for an all around clan. Pvming/skilling/social and im hoping ill find that at surreal. And yes im the moron who didnt turn his guest chat on. Not a great first impression eh? Well thanks for reading guys! looking forward to joining.
Hello Scapesin, welcome to Surreal,

Surreal is a clan thats very heavily based around skilling/social clan, but that shouldn't limit you from asking around to see if anyone would PvM with you. When the apps reopen, I look forward to having you.

Joey.
Hey Scapesin! Ah, so that explains why you weren't responding in the CC yesterday. Good to see you're still interested in joining. Hopefully you stick around until applications re-open smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey there Scapesin, we look forward to having you if you can wait for the applications to re-open in the future smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal, ScapesinBiggrin
Welcome to Surreal, i hope you like your stay.
Welcome to Surreal smile
@iWader on Twitter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member - Azax Azax 3 3,023 2016-08-07 03:42:07
Last Post: Liz
  Wooohooo Im the newest member!!! :) Shane 14 5,659 2011-08-02 23:19:29
Last Post: Lynn