Hi there
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: C hr

Real-life name/nickname: Christian, but Chris for short. Please Grin

Describe yourself in one word: Is there one word that describes sexiness, unbelieveable handsome, smart and.... No? Then just funny. Yahoo

What got you started playing Runescape?: It was years ago.. I think, back in 2001/2002, a few friends got me into runescape. Of course they all quit at level 30-40 - but i became a member and went on Grin

Favorite Movie: Inception or Avatar. Fantastic films..

Occupation: I currently attend Business College on my last year. Which means that in like 6 months, i can look forward to 2 months straight of being wasted Tongue

Other language(s): Danish

Hobbies/talents: Once you get to know me, i'm really a great guy. I'm always up for a chat and always willing to help out with anything, if possible. I'm a DJ and Music Producer (House, Electro-House, Progressive House) and have been since i was 15. I also love web and art design in Photoshop, and also programming PHP/CSS/XHTML/Javascript since the age of 13.. I often do website jobs to make a little extra Grin

I've been in the irc for about a week now, and got a really good impression of you all. You seem like a great clan, and i really hope that i can make it to become a member in near future. smile
Welcome to Surreal Chris and seen you around in the IRC Biggrin
Hejsa søde xxx
(2010-11-24 14:58:28)Hoodoo Wrote:  Hejsa søde xxx

Hvad er chancen?! Yahoo
I see you in IRC right now! Hello
(2010-11-24 15:19:26)C hr Wrote:  
(2010-11-24 14:58:28)Hoodoo Wrote:  Hejsa søde xxx

Hvad er chancen?! Yahoo

Sorry that was the only Danish I know.

Welcome to the forums Chris, enjoy the stay!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]