Divine skilling locations
Thread Closed 

Anyone tried them out yet? I just went to w2 grand exchange and laid down a divine yew tree, and it's pretty sweet. Only lasted a minute or so, but I managed to chop 23 logs for 4025 xp, plus some other people got on my tree and it gave me 37 noted yews on top of the ones I chopped, so it's way better than a regular yew tree. I imagine magics and high level rocks are just going to be even better.

This is a pretty solid thing you can do daily once you have the divination level for it (the divine yew requires 62, I think). If you don't have the level, you can probably find others to set up locations you can use.

Personally, I'm going to be advertising in the cc whenever I use one of these things, so others can get in on it. If other people are doing this too, it's a good idea to try to coordinate with each other to use them together so everyone can harvest multiple locations at once.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Thank god there is a limit per day, people would get resources and exp like crazy.
I've tryed the Hunter one and it's really nice as well.
Yeah Divine Box Trap is pretty amazing atm, great exp (at 77+ Hunter) and great cash too while Pawya Meat is still high in price at least.
My image links are a bit broken but I was proud to be SRL MOTM in Feb 2015, along with being weirdly proud of my bank tab of 784 item stacks of useless junk
[Image: Q5ZiDfZ.png][Image: tDqHpca.png]
Yeah, I got around 60k worth of stuff from someone's box trap earlier today. I'll still lean towards the ones I need xp in, though, which is woodcutting and mining.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I think they'd be great to do if we could get enough people to do an event just around them. Everyone just save their daily use and just do one after another. Amazing experience and decent profit. smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double XP weekend portables locations Neurojunkie 1 2,440 2017-09-14 18:55:23
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Skilling version of invention Jonathan 3 3,422 2016-03-16 02:48:18
Last Post: Dave
  DXP Portables Locations Gohankuten 3 3,783 2015-09-25 23:42:21
Last Post: Kakerrot
  [Update] Winter Weekends - Skilling Ava 0 2,167 2014-12-05 17:48:59
Last Post: Ava
  Divine Nro (Angus) Comp Cape Party!!!! Meg 13 8,068 2012-07-28 22:40:54
Last Post: Jovan