BTS #68 - Super September
Thread Closed 

@iWader on Twitter.
A nice idea to keep things interesting. I did my first challenge this morning and it was reasonably simple. Looking forward to getting my hands on that golden super hero outfit! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I don't mind this update at all, seems like nothing will really be too hard and more fun than normal challenges. Just gotta make sure that i keep up with it everyday
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
I'm glad they decided to make the "extra" set of armour a possibility to everyone who has completed every challenge over the 30 days and not just to those that have completed them and are in the top 1k players... like at the moment (this would definitely change in a month's time cuz of div lvls but...) I'd have to gain 230m total experience and 11 div levels Sad

Luckily they changed it to anyone who completes all 30 challenges though.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I want that Capitan america shield..... wait i mean the super hero shield......
[Image: The%20RRman.png]
[Image: m7Pj7P6.png]
(2013-09-01 20:20:43)Bug Wrote:  I'm glad they decided to make the "extra" set of armour a possibility to everyone who has completed every challenge over the 30 days and not just to those that have completed them and are in the top 1k players... like at the moment (this would definitely change in a month's time cuz of div lvls but...) I'd have to gain 230m total experience and 11 div levels Sad

The top 1k would be for the seasonal hiscore they make for the 2 challenges of farmyard rampage and bulldog.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2013-09-02 05:11:26)Gohankuten Wrote:  
(2013-09-01 20:20:43)Bug Wrote:  I'm glad they decided to make the "extra" set of armour a possibility to everyone who has completed every challenge over the 30 days and not just to those that have completed them and are in the top 1k players... like at the moment (this would definitely change in a month's time cuz of div lvls but...) I'd have to gain 230m total experience and 11 div levels Sad

The top 1k would be for the seasonal hiscore they make for the 2 challenges of farmyard rampage and bulldog.

I didn't hear anything about those in the BTS O_o
(2013-09-02 05:53:18)Bug Wrote:  
(2013-09-02 05:11:26)Gohankuten Wrote:  

I didn't hear anything about those in the BTS O_o

They were mentioned. Not sure if it was in the BTS but it was in the Super September news post itself.

Quote:Two super challenges will have hiscore tables, lasting one week each. 'Farmyard Rampage' and 'Bulldog' will allow you to complete their requirements as many times as you like, with supreme superheroes being featured on a seasonal hiscore table. At the end of the week, the top 1000 on that table will be rewarded with 2 new titles and, if you haven't won it by completing all 30 of the super challenges, a gold version of the superhero outfit.
Taken directly from the September BTS article. It's right under the picture.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Ahhh, gotcha!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  September Behind the Scenes Downfall 10 8,976 2014-09-01 09:08:00
Last Post: Debs
  Alan's Super September Challenge Wader 13 7,838 2013-09-20 20:26:16
Last Post: Wader
  Behind the Scenes: September Nick 10 9,277 2012-09-05 04:42:23