Hello =)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Sir Po 1
Real-life name/nickname: Ian/Po
Describe yourself in one word: Awesome smile

What got you started playing Runescape?: I was bored playing robot rage, looked for other games to play on mini-clip, found rs, and have been playing ever since :p
Favorite Movie: Saving Private Ryan, or the Princess Bride smile
Occupation: Freshmen in college, also work at Chic-fil-a. I plan to join the United States Secret Service.
Other language(s): Italian and spanish, though very poor :p
Hobbies/talents: I play club baseball in college, played football, soccer, ran track, and baseball in high school. Baseball is my sport. Love sports in general,big dodgeball guy, play in many tournament teams. Love rock climbing, skiing, hiking, I'm an outdoorsy guy. Runescape keeps me entertained when I am indoors :p

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you! Ask questions, or anything. If you enjoy sports, always down for talking about that!
Hi there Ian, thats my brothers name Biggrin welcome to Surreal, not into sports as much as you - but I do run around after two little kids so thats my sport atm :p

(2010-11-25 23:09:00)Meg Wrote:  but I do run around after two little kids so thats my sport atm :p

Hahaha, that's more of a sport than any I know. I love kids Wub
Hi Ian, welcome to Surreal, make yourself at home Biggrin
Hey there Ian smile Welcome to Surreal; hope you enjoy your stay here and let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome Ian smile