Divination
Thread Closed 

Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't find a big thread with discussions about this skill.

What do you guys think of it? What great advantages does it have and how do I get loads of cash out of it?

And btw: I might be back smile

Cheers
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Welcome back Dieter, it was great to see you in the CC earlier smile

OT: Probably the main reason why you can't find much discussion about Divination is because it's such a basic skill. You simply click on a wisp, gather memories and then dump them in a hole to receive energy. Energy isn't really worth a HUGE amount at the moment so I wouldn't say that it's a great money-maker. Most people choose to exchange their energies for more experience as the skill is rather slow.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Elaborating on Tay's post, you can make up to 2m an hour at the level 90 location though, as energies sell pretty easily for 300 gp each, and based on my testing you can make roughly 7k energies per hour smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Oh Energies are traceable? Nice. And thanks Tay smile
I'm now lvl 40 divination. I hope lamps, and sof necklaces are useable soon smile
Dieter! Yahoo

Firstly, I like this "I might be back" comment of yours. It sounds great! Good

Now, on to Divination. This skill to me is the only (current) obsticle between me and my max cape!!! Angry2

There maybe an opportunity to make money out of it in a couple of ways. Firstly if you convert memories to energy you can sell the energy to players willing to pay good coins to increase their experience per hour. The other potential to make money is from the resources you can generate from creating "divine locations".

Enjoy the new skill. It's like runespan only slower. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

To me it also is. I do my daily DG challenges and will get 120 in a year or so :p but this is slowwwww training. I might buy energies myself :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Speech bubble Divination - More or Less people? Ava 5 4,795 2014-03-04 15:26:42
Last Post: Lissesul
  Divination Hidden308 7 5,103 2014-01-28 19:08:22
Last Post: Exciled
  Divination Skill - Now Live {Aug 20th} Bug 2 2,894 2013-08-29 20:10:34
Last Post: Bug
  Divination Emote Exbajalator 5 4,412 2013-08-24 04:39:46
Last Post: Jerome
  Compiling some quick divination information Exbajalator 15 8,766 2013-08-22 09:22:48
Last Post: Tay