Once again
Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
Hi, my name is Jonathan. Rsn : TryYouInBed, orignal rsn is Max Est

Some of You might remember me, i was in this clan for a short time around 1.5 years ago.

So i´m serving in the Army at the moment, still got around 2 months left and i´m planning to join again then.
Not really playing at the moment, but really thinking about the game again so i think i will start again in december this year. And if i stick to the game again i´ll apply for Surreal aswell.

For so long i will come to Surreal boards and keep myself up to date about what the clan is up to.

Long story short : Hi again!

Old introduction (age isn´t the same anymore)

Hello

Runescape Name: max_est
Real-life name/nickname:Jonathan or call me Jon
Describe yourself in one word:gentleman

What made you start playing runescape:Uhmm... something my classmates played so i started too and kind of stayed here.. :$
Favorite MovieCoolarold and Kumar, both episodes and waiting for 3rd
Other language(s):estonian and english, a little bit of russian and finnish too
Hobbies/talents:Rs, but thing i love the most is reading tbh

So a little bit about me and my rs history.

I started Runescape in the end of 2004 , I was 14 years old then and it was a really fun thing to do in my free time. I still get nostalgic when I think how I worked my ass off for 10k and how i ragequitted for weeks if i lost around the same amount. But i made progress, learned about the game step by step and got my combat and overall higher and gained on bank aswell.

So i got older and smarter aswell, got to know the game better and improved my character faster.
I got into Runescape F2P clanning world in around '06 and stayed there untill '09 when i quitted Runescape. I was in Divine Kings for few months and then The Rising. Left Runescape for 2 years in '09 because of academy, work and Runescape just didn't work out for me.

So I came back to this game on september 26th this year and I rejoined my old F2P warring clan The Rising, but they have got quite inactive as a community and because I missed 2 years in Scape I got alot skills to train and bank to make but I want it to be intereseting and for me Runescape was always about community so I wondered I would join a skilling clan so I don't feel so bored whilst skilling. smile

You're awsome if You read all that ^ .
[/u]
Welcome back Jon, hope to see ya around smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Welcome back smile
Hey, welcome back <3
Welcome back, Jon!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome back smile
@iWader on Twitter.
Nice to see you back smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey man talked to you in irc a bit today, will be great to see you back in a few months smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thanks to everybody who have welcomed me! Means alot!! Wink
Howdy.
[Image: 2OCEe]