BTS #72 - End of The Beggining
Thread Closed 

Meh
@iWader on Twitter.
quite the comment you gave there smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Doesn't look like that was even worth a bts lol, what did they actually show that was behind the scenes for the ending? XD
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2013-09-28 08:44:40)Smith Wrote:  quite the comment you gave there smile

Right on the money though. The info wasn't particularly interesting or new, but I guess they just didn't have anything else to talk about.

If you saw "behind bts" this is going to be the last "old" bts before they revamp it in October. I can't wait to see how it is.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I can't actually care about bol, not my thing smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
What? Jagex learning from mistakes that never should have been made? Lol

"Little too long" The event was 7 weeks too long. This is supposed to be the most important story content going on in the world right now, and we had to grind for no real reward or impact for 10 weeks....

I'm no longer excited to see what happens because of how they screwed up the impact of the story. It just holds no real significance on the game now.

( I wonder why a winning side, in a battle, would not be rewarded in some way. Control of an area, a special ability/power that was won, etc. ) Tongue
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
I'm interested to see what they have planned for the outcome of the battle (which Saradomin obviously wins). I hope the next set of battles that they chose doesn't require you to specifically align with one of two gods. It seems silly making a player work for a God if they don't actually align with/follow them.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain