Hi all!
Thread Closed 

Hey guys & girls,

I'd just like to introduce myself prior to my application, my name is Huggy Pked U or Jack. Whichever you prefer!

I have a long history of clans, starting with Runescape Scorpions a long long time ago and ended up spending the majority of my time in Bloodshed Kingdom/Bloodshed Empire which was primarily a community clan. In Bloodshed Empire I reached the rank of Senate (Co-Leader) and was in charge of events management, at one point running a sideline PvM team.

In between and since then I have been a part of Warring clans such as Breakout and PvM clans such as Team Cookie and Legends of Fortune.

All of those types of events no longer really interest me and am now heavily interested in skilling.

In real life I am a motorcycle rider and massive fan of MotoGP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes, so if you have any interests there then let me know.

Look forward to meeting you all and attending some great events with you,

Huggy Pked U/Jack
Hi Jack
Welcome! smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome smile Hope you enjoy it here.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Welcome Jack =]
Thanks all for the great welcomes, I hope I can contribute to the clan in a positive way!
What's up Jack, never heard of ya clans, but glad you're interested in Surreal!
Hi Jack!!

Hope i get to PvM with you if i start playing again
welcome to surreal smile
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal! (y)
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain