Hello
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone. Uhh not really sure how to start these things, I just go wih Hey, how you doing Tongue

Anyway, my names Simon, I go be Rebel or Si. Im 18, just finised TAFE, for those in Australia, step b4 college but after highschool for those who dont know what TAFE is. Ill be going back again next year, to get my Adult Tertiary Prep certificate, then hopefully get a jump into Griffith Uni to do Criminology and Justice.

My RS time. Ive had some pretty big ups and downs with RS. I got into trouble with the law over break and enter and credit card fraud because of RS. I dont blame the game, or the makers (well, I blame the game for being so addictive Tongue ) as I know its my own fault, own decisions, but Im a straight man now. I have achieved quite a lot on RS, made some awesome friends, got some high levels. My main achievement, that goes with the name, was getting the Quest cape. I have also completed all Diaries (tasks now Angry2 ) to Hard.

My main interests lie in computer gaming, books and soccer. I also referee soccer for a job, but its only for half a year, so Im broke the other half... I have 2 brothers, and a sister we all dote on. All of us are bookworms too Tongue

Soo yea. Just some stuff about me, hope to see you all online sometime (IGN: I R Questrr) and hope to stick around the clan for as long as possible Good
Welcome to the clan Si, I am a new comer myself. Look forward to meeting you. smile
Hiya Rebel, seen you a few times in the cc channel, nice to meet you smile
TAFE Wub

Will be seeing you around, welcome to Surreal and as always let me know if you need anything. Aussies ftw!!!!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome m8.
Welcome to Surreal! I hope to meet you soon smile
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Haha thanks to you all. Hope to see you online as well.