Thread Closed 

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: DaveZZilla
*Total level: 2571
*Combat level:200
*Location or Timezone: US Pacific
IRC Nickname:

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Hanging around at a bank, looking at my skill levels and items. Sometimes I like to train my skills or get new items.
*Why are you applying?: I'm already here, so just to make it official I guess.
*How can you contribute to Surreal?: I like to be helpful when I'm not being a wise guy. I like going to events and I'd like to help with the avatar situation too.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Surreal - Joined in August 2011, was with these cats for about a year and a half. Left early this year when I stopped playing rs, but still hang out in their clan chat and use their forums.
Daft skillers - Was with these cats for about a month or two in 2011, left looking for a more active clan
Dawn Circle - Was with these cats for a while, but they eventually shut down. Don't remember how long, but I think it was well over a year.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] Yeah

Other comments: stnemmoc rehto
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Application Accepted
Hooray!
[Image: accepted.png]

Welcome to the Surreal family!

Congratulations on fulfilling the requirements of your Provisional Application. You're now a permanent member of Surreal! Let us extend our warmest welcome to you! You are no longer in your Provisional period and you now have the Clan member rank on the Forums, IRC and Clan Chat.

Remember that now, you have to earn at least 130 activity points each month to stay in the clan, check out the links below for more information about your time here now that you're a full member.

Full activity explanation and information

Best of luck to you in your skilling adventures and most importantly, welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you need anything.

Thanks!
The Surreal Staff Team Wub
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Application Thread! MonteCrist0 1 2,082 2018-04-17 20:25:56
Last Post: Aarchaeon
  Successful! Don't think I can rejoin, but worth a try!! :D [Expires 22 Jan 2015] Witch 10 4,450 2015-01-08 04:17:24
Last Post: Joseph
  Successful! Its time. Joseph 1 1,456 2013-10-02 22:21:37
Last Post: Killians
  Successful! Back after a long time away! :) [Expires Sept. 7th, 2012] PneFC 6 2,435 2012-08-25 11:37:50
Last Post: PneFC
  Successful! Third time's a charm-the-snake [Expires 6th July 2011] Jos 8 3,176 2011-06-22 10:23:22
Last Post: Meg