A Gatrie Greeting!
Thread Closed 

Hello Clan Surreal!

Runescape Name: Gatrie
Real-life name/nickname: Trevor
Describe yourself in one word: Dependable

What made you start playing runescape: Well back in 4th grade Runescape was the cool thing to do Wink
Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, Lord of the Rings, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Other language(s): French, Java, some C++ and HTML
Hobbies/talents: Programming is what I love to do! smile I'm also a Cross Country Runner and I play Ultimate Frisbee. Fishing is
also one of my favorite relaxing activities!

I'm a huge math and science oriented guy and I love anything related to that! I built a ballista for my AP Physics final project which is currently residing in my backyard, and i'm also working on programming a digital camera to do astrophotography with one of my old teachers. Science is cool!

Anyways, I hope you got to know a little about me and I hope to see you all soon! smile
-Gatrie
Hey, welcome to Surreal :>
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Welcome to Surreal smile

I used to do cross country running for 8 years.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Welcome aboard! Sounds good. I've studied Java/HTML, but I'm not amazing at it, haha. Astrophotography sounds interesting though :O
Mathematical !!!!!!

Welcome to surreal.
(2013-10-29 02:54:42)Debs Wrote:  I used to do cross country running for 8 years.

Ooh a fellow runner, were you very competitive or more casual like me? Tongue I never worked to qualify for the big races, just improving myself.

(2013-10-29 03:15:13)Blur Wrote:  Welcome aboard! Sounds good. I've studied Java/HTML, but I'm not amazing at it, haha. Astrophotography sounds interesting though :O

Awesome! Yeah I'm nooby at HTML but Java I can do haha. And yeah we're launching the camera with a balloon in December, if all goes well I'll share some pictures Wink

Thanks every for the welcome smile and yes, Math is awesome lol
Hi smile
Welcome to Surreal smile
ZMOG Trev!

A Ballista in the back yard!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo

If I had one, the neighbourhood would be levelled by this time next week! Good

Welcome to Surreal. Pleased to have you with us. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hey there Trevor. Welcome to Surreal (y)!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain