Hai Guys [:
Thread Closed 

Hey everybody, I'm Alex. I'm 16 years old and I'm currently going to college. I live in the UK, but I hope to move to America one day.
I'm currently studying Computing, Maths, Physics and Chemistry AS levels at college, and hope to go on to study Physics at University.

I'm your average teenager. I enjoy most sports, my favourites being Football and Tennis. I support Chelsea FC, and have done all my life.
I also love music. My favourite bands are Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin and Crossfade, but I will happily listen to pretty much anything.

I like to think I'm friendly, funny and generous, but I'll let y'all be the judges of that. [:

I have a passion for gaming. I originally got a PS1 when I was 4 from my uncle, and my love for gaming grew from there. I got a PS2 when I was 9, and I now have an Xbox 360. My gamertag is Supernova x360a if any of you want to add me.

I started Runescape in 2004 I believe, around christmas time. I played casually for a few months, but I never really got far in the game. I quit quite a few times, and have just come back from a 2 year break, so my stats are far from outstanding.

Because I quit for so long, I have pretty much no friends on RS anymore. I was hoping to join Surreal to meet new people who I can have a laugh with and also skill with.
As I mentioned, I have a tendency to get bored and quit, but I hope that with all of your help I can keep motivated and one day max out my stats.

I'm sorry for the long intro. It's not very well worded, but I now study sciences, not English, so I have an excuse. Tongue

Take care everybody, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Alex

[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Great intro Alex and welcome to Surreal - also a big fan of Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin Wub

Hope you enjoy it here at Surreal and if you need help with anything feel free to ask smile
Nice to have you! Hope to meet you in game soon Biggrin
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Ohai new best friend! >.< <3
Welcome to ze forums! Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys Disco 7 3,956 2015-02-28 09:47:36
Last Post: Jos
  Hi guys Syzygy Sigil 9 5,262 2015-01-31 07:14:05
Last Post: Jace
  Hey Guys!:) Stars Fault 19 9,281 2014-06-10 23:10:23