Old School
Thread Closed 

when i found out that all levels get reset when old school came out i really couldn't be bothered training up all them levels again and re-doing the quests. I started playing it again a few weeks ago because my old warring clan re-opened, Pking/warring was one of the reasons why i kept playing runescape.

But now i have been on it for a while i really have missed it and have more fun on it than i do on rs3 part from G.E lol
I will probs only max combat levels and slayer. I wont have the time or patient to max everything lol

does anyone else in surreal play old school?
I played 07 when it first came out and then pretty much burned out when i'd reached somewhere between 80 & 85 combat a couple of months later. It didn't really seem the same as the first time round which also added to my quick burn out I guess.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
I've thought about going back and trying it, but I can't be bothered to start over when I still have so much left in RS3 to complete. Best of luck in your endeavors with old school though.
I got to 15 wc, realised wcing wasnt afk and logged out
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I think it's bad enough that I play normal runescape.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I started playing old school once it came out, and I had already cancelled my membership before it came out. Luckily since I voted for old school, I got a free month of membership right as mine ran out. I played it some, and then I basically quit RS altogether.

But I went pretty crazy with firemaking when it first came out, but then I just stopped playing, then membership ran out... And I realized that I had an account that had went through RSC, RS2, and now RS3, and it still had so much more to do.

And I was pretty adamant that they create old school, so I loved it when I played. Now I have learned to embrace change because I don't want to spoil the game for myself. It's a game, and if I can't have fun with it then why would I play? So I embraced RS3 with EOC, and found myself having a better time while trying to look at the improvements in as good of light as possible. smile
I played quite a lot for the first couple of months after its release. Managed to get ~1350 overall and then decided to focus my attention back on the current day version of the game. It was great fun while it lasted however once the feeling of nostalgia died off, it just felt like a bit of a time waster. I think it's nice what they're doing with OSRS now though, seems like there's been quite a few handy updates over the last 6 months!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I'm one of the crazies that think OSRS killed many people's interest in the main game. Tongue
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2013-11-23 07:38:06)Downfall Wrote:  I'm one of the crazies that think OSRS killed many people's interest in the main game. Tongue

Wub
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
They should of never put old school out Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2007 - Old School RuneScape... You Vote! Bug 58 32,751 2013-03-08 20:05:31
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Old School RuneScape: Poll Results In! AlchemyHawk 7 5,215 2013-03-01 10:01:47
Last Post: Bug