Premier Club
Thread Closed 

(2013-12-03 21:41:38)Uk Adam M Wrote:  ive still got membership till feb anyone know how long this offer is on for?

I think last year you had to buy it during january.
But as Jon said, you can buy it before you run out of membership.

@topic

I'll have to pass again this oportunity. I'll probably pay an entire year but I don't have much money to blow in one go.
It just seems strange, last year you saved about 3 months worth of membership when buying it and this year it costs an extra 3 months? If I do buy a years membership it's going to be the regular one for $20 less.

Also the VIP world appears to be Eastern USA, so the ping is no better for UK/Aus people than their usual located worlds.
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2013-12-03 20:37:57)Shawn Wrote:  damn 150k loyalty, slightly a little bit more money any news on paying with bonds?

The news post says you can pay with bonds starting on the 11th. I don't know anything about the price in bonds.

Anyway, the extra stuff is pretty neat but nothing really compelling in my opinion. The extra spins and loyalty points and stuff that you get probably more than covers the extra cost over normal membership, if you want to look at it that way. It's just a question of whether you want what they're offering.

I'm going to try to make some money in-game and see if I can come up with enough to buy the gold or silver package with bonds. If I fall short I'll use the bonds to pay for regular membership like I would have done anyway.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Bonds are currently at 10m+ each
(2013-12-04 00:44:29)Angus Wrote:  It just seems strange, last year you saved about 3 months worth of membership when buying it and this year it costs an extra 3 months? If I do buy a years membership it's going to be the regular one for $20 less.

Also the VIP world appears to be Eastern USA, so the ping is no better for UK/Aus people than their usual located worlds.

am unsure now Boredom
(2013-12-04 00:44:29)Angus Wrote:  It just seems strange, last year you saved about 3 months worth of membership when buying it and this year it costs an extra 3 months? If I do buy a years membership it's going to be the regular one for $20 less.

This is a total negative and disappointment. I'm going to op out and just buy membership on amazon. Going to buy 6 months worth and assume in 6months there will be another chance to buy 4$ mems.

No offense Jagex but it feels like you're ripping us off. It was like, HEY we made lots of money off this last year lets just up it up this year. :|

Rewards don't seem worth it this year and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a huge dip in the amount of premier packets sold.
Still worth buying imo, probably buy it tomorrow after I get paid.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I pay £3.50 as I've never taken membership off my debit card. Even though the "Premier Club" has all these extra features...they don't really excite me so I won't be getting it.

Plus making it more expensive is a douche move but that's just my opinion...
If the premier club included the promotional items from 2011 too, I may of considered it but right now with what it offers, there is no point.
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
(2013-12-05 16:41:38)Decalescent Wrote:  If the premier club included the promotional items from 2011 too, I may of considered it but right now with what it offers, there is no point.

no it's just the items from 2013 and 2014.

This was my Christmas gift from my fiance. He wanted to get me something and this was the only thing I saw I wanted. He has his video games and I have Runescape. I got the 12 month one bc I couldn't pass up all the cool extra features.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Premier Club - Now Available Ava 4 4,719 2014-12-03 16:11:46
Last Post: Mabaa
  Premier Club Newsletter Wader 1 2,352 2013-10-22 22:18:51
Last Post: Bug
  Premier Club Newsletter #2 Bug 6 4,872 2013-08-09 14:41:07
Last Post: Gohankuten
  Club 99 Bug 4 3,534 2011-04-20 08:18:15
Last Post: Smith