The Bird and the Beast
Thread Closed 

All I've really done is get my 30k renown and then left it at that. I got a divine crystal or something while doing some other skilling yesterday (after i'd got my 30k) when I released it at the camp it gave around 1.5k renown so I was instantly able to upgrade my token and it was a tiny head start into getting my 30k for the day.

During the first battle I didn't really do much at all, this time I'm just liking the free xp so will see what I do with my renown.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
I'll just get the armor and the abilities, the rest will just go on lamps to agility
im not getting the armour this time around. that was so many wasted lamps, honestly i bet they will do it like last time and make it available at GWD and you can get it after same with the overrides. abilities on the other hand i will get.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Well I was planning on ignoring this update, nothing personal against it, but anything taking away from my skilling time isn't worth figuring it out. Then I heard about this free afk con xp....the only skill I dislike in the game...looks like I am gonna be reading up on this one afterall.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Micah just join armadyl and turn PvP on then just go sit at one of the popular sites(the one directly north of ports is one almost always filled with fellow Armadyl supporters. Having PvP enabled let's you reach cap faster and gives more xp so it balances out to be the same amount of xp at the end of the cap but you spend less time on the event. Takes like maybe 10 mins max to cap and I get 42k free con xp at level 86. Just be ready for the occasional Bandosian pker that may come along but if you in a big group of Armadyl then you should generally be safe. Just stay away from the sites north of fally since the Bandosians like to target those places more frequently.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Finished my second day of this World event, and will complete my third day later on Tongue

I hope the abilities are as good as they say they are!
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BTS] Beast & Ghost Drop Tables Ava 3 3,419 2014-10-10 18:21:37
Last Post: Dreggstar