Hey there!
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone my real life name is Alec feel free to call me by my real name or monkey it doesn't matter. A little about myself I'm 18 just graduated from high school and going to school for criminal justice right now. What I do on my free time is play rs, hang out with friends, play COD (Call of Duty), play football and basketball, and last but not least spend time with the girlfriend. I look forward to meeting new people I'm super easy to get a long with so don't be scared to say hey! If you would like to know anything else just ask I'd be more than happy to answer.

I know some people like to put a face to a name so heres a picture of me and my girlfriend before prom and yes I realize that me and my girlfriend are looking at two different cameras haha so many parents were taking pictures it was confusing!

[Image: prompic.jpg]

I would also like to show you guys my first tattoo that I got about a month ago. It has a lot of meaning to me its a long story though. This picture was taken right when I got home from getting it done.

[Image: myfirsttattoo-1.jpg]
Hiya Alec and welcome to Surreal, your prom pic is gorgeous and the tat is amazing!
Thanks Meg
Welcome to Surreal Wink
And nice tat Biggrin
I'm a big fan of tats aswell :p
got 2 myself and planning on getting a third one next year smile
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Thanks man!

Yeah I want another one but I don't know what to get and I'm defiantly not going to get another one just to get it. You have to put a lot of thought into tattoos.
Hey there, welcome aboard Alec.
Thanks man
Hey mate, welcome to Surreal. Really like that tat, especially since it has meaning smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]