leaving post.
Thread Closed 

Can't access more forums and as most of you know I've left. Wish I could sit here and type it all out. But its not worth the hassle to explain. So ill Leave you with this.

[Image: jIsajAt.jpg]
Bye! <3
[Image: GetWetGaming.png]
bye salv Sad
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Thanks for the work you put into the clan & good luck in the future. At least we clanned together for 5 months of the 6 & half years we've know each other smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Shame to see you go salv. Keep in touch, and like debs said thanks for all your hard work.
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Sorry to see you go, mate. You were someone I looked up to in the clan. Sad to see this.

Have fun elsewhere <3
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Bye Salv. Thanks for your contributions. If anyone would like a full account of what's gone on, contact me.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Bye bye!
Aww salv hope ur ok hun I hate to see u go!! Sad
Sorry to see you go Salv. I know we will stay in touch in game still, best wishes to you! smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post your troll Gold beam moments here (screenshots only) Joseph 12 8,108 2014-03-05 07:02:31
Last Post: Papa Malice
  Please post your support (or criticism!) Ava 6 4,520 2013-06-08 01:07:19
Last Post: Angus
  Interesting post on PC Gamer about Runescape Linspire 7 5,460 2013-03-24 13:14:23
Last Post: Jordan
  Answered How do you post pictures on the forum? Portus 6 4,340 2012-02-01 20:52:42
Last Post: Shay