Slayer Questions
Thread Closed 

I'm starting to train slayer again, but I can't seem to find a guide that's up to date and since I haven't done it since before eoc I don't know what I'm doing. I just have a few questions and then I think I'm good to go.

1. What tasks are you guys blocking now? I have my block list of assignments I didn't like from before eoc (gargoyles, kalphites, etc.), but don't know anything about the monsters anymore.

2. For magic, I have heard that dual wielding is significantly better than using a staff, for some reason. I've got a chaotic staff, but am I better off with a lvl 70 wand/book? I can't afford anything better.

3. Does anyone have their action bar set up for slayer? I have 3 bars available but I don't really know what to do with them. Any help here would be appreciated.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I still use this thanks to Robert b.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...PVkE#gid=0

i would stick with the chaotic staff, i use armadyl staff and it does the job.

And for action bar. I have 1 for range 1 for mage. 1 for dualweilding and one for 2h style but thats just me.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
All ability bars do the sane in eoc. Usually just rswiki the monster when you get the task to find the weakness smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thanks for the doc Shawn, it'll come in handy.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Mage and Range bars are fairly simple to set up since usually you only have to switch 1 or 2 abilities out for 2h vs dual wield. Melee on the other hand needs 2 bars one for 2h and the other for dual wield. Also I would suggest never using a shield. They just aren't worth it. As for blacklisting atm I only have 2 blacklisted terror dogs(just hate em personally and don't want to bother going there) and spiritual mages(too much of a pain to go and fight and drops just don't seem worth it or didn't before sirenic scales got added to them but still don't seem worth it).
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Survey of 120 Slayer by Jagex ChangingLane 11 7,102 2017-02-07 03:30:32
Last Post: Kakerrot
  [Update]Winter Weekends - Slayer and Bosses Ava 0 2,178 2014-12-28 19:41:22
Last Post: Ava
  Slayer Questions AlchemyHawk 5 4,606 2014-03-03 21:25:38
Last Post: Gatrie
  A couple combat questions Bug 6 4,649 2013-02-26 08:25:37
Last Post: Bug