Hi everyone!
Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
Runescape Name: Capirouette

Real-life name/nickname: Capucine... Good luck on pronouncing that. And NO, it doesn't sound like Cappuccino at all ^^.

Country: I've been living in France (Paris to be more specific) almost all my life. I learnt english in Pennsylvania where I stayed with a host family during one school year (twelfth grade) in 2007.

What got you started playing Runescape?: A guy talked to me about it during a trip to the United States, in 2006. I'm not that active anymore: playing on evenings and weekends when I can but I have lots of homework and other projects taking my time. I used to be a crazy RuneScape player though, back in 2007-2008. Then, later on, I stopped being a lone wolf focused on xp, and joined my first english speaking clan ever called "Skillers Empire" with truly amazing people. My addiction even led me to RuneFest... allowing me to meet plenty of old virtual friends. But yes, real busy life caught me up and all my awesome RuneScape world got reduced.

Favorite Movie: "Life is beautiful". It made me cry my eyes out.

Occupation: I'm in my third year (out of five) of a Visual Communication school.

Other language(s): French and spanish. By the way, I'm sorry for the mistakes I eventually make while typing in english. It's not my main language, but I'm doing my best!

Hobbies/talents: I travel a lot, doing relief works and joining workcamps. I love to discover different cultures and habits. International friendship ftw Wub!
Furthermore, I'm a real movie lover, going to the movie theater at least once a week. I also spend most of my time on the computer watching a DVD at the same time (not always very productive, I know lol).

I haven't applied for the clan yet. I just want to make sure I'll be active enough, and also like to take my time smile.

Have a great day!
Cap!!!!!!!!! <3 Very interesting introduction, Capucine - I'm gonna make it my goal to try and pronounce that, even though I have terrible pronunciation Tongue I admire the fact that you travel so much, I really wanna do the same thing, maybe you can give me some good locations sometime!

See you around and welcome, let me know if you need anything!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Thanks smile!

I just noticed that some people I already know are in this clan. What a surprise (but a nice one)!
Hey Cap! Met you before, even in real life lol Grin
Hiya Capucine, I seen you around SE forums and seen the Runefest pics - great to see you here Biggrin
Hello. I saw you in the clan chat recently. I hope you apply eventually.

Also:

[Image: 101201234033.png]
Lmao.

How did you know about this?
Welcome hope I get to meet you. Grin
Bienvenue avec le clan Capucine Biggrin