Hello there :)
Thread Closed 

Hey guys, I dropped in the RS Chat for a little earlier today. So I decided to make an account on here too! May look to join soon. Biggrin

Runescape Name: Continuity
Real-life name/nickname: Rob (I prefer this as I am experimenting with a new display name at the moment Tongue)
Describe yourself in one word: Indifferent.

What got you started playing Runescape?: Friends. Way back when. 5 years ago?
Favorite Movie: Tough one haha... I'll go with Rain Man.
Other language(s): Nada.
Hobbies/talents: I'm pretty much open to/up for whatever. I don't necessarily specialize in anything haha.
Rain Man was a brilliant movie! nice to meet you Rob and welcome to Surreal Biggrin
welcome to the clan Rob, stick around, yeah? see you ingame
Hey there! Welcome to Surreal smile Enjoy your stay and let me know if I can be of any help to you.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey Rob, Welcome to the Surreal Forums smile
Saw you in the CC the other day was nice to have a little chat with you and stuff.
Enjoy your stay here and hope you put an Application in soon smile

WubWub
Welcome to Surreal smile
Rain Man is an excellent movie. Good choice Wink

I've seen you around the CC a few times. Would be great to see you app soon. Regardless I hope to see you continue to stay active around here, member or not. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain