Sup ppl, I´m Selectedman
Thread Closed 

Well, First of nothing, I don´t speak english alot.. but I hope you can understand me. I´m Selectedman, and I start playing RS in 2009, I leave the game around 2012 ends. Now i re-start play 1 week ago. I was part of rsenespanol clan, i don´t know if you ear of it. I just wanna say If you think I can help you anyone with something ( exept cash, with how rs prices crash I am broke Tongue) you can tell me and I will try to helpGood. Anymore to say, If anyone speak in Spanish we will speak more fluid Tongue. So, Hello for all members of Surreal clan and thanks for all, Good Skilling Hi
Welcome to the clan, mate!

I see you followed my instructions! Aha!

I hardly speak spanish because I didn't pay any attention in my class >.> Beee. Can't wait to see some more of you in the clan. Your English is understandable so don't worry about that, and if you don't understand what someone just said, I'm sure someone will help you.

Application Layout: http://clansurreal.com/board/thread-6288.html
Post your Application here: http://clansurreal.com/board/newthread.php?fid=13
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Welcome to Surreal! Ive taken 6 years of spanish so far, I can understand it and read it, but im alittle slow at speaking it still atm. We might be able to chat and I can learn from you smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
hi welcome smile I don't know any Spanish Biggrin
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Welcome to the clan. We're all a bit odd but that's what's great Biggrin
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Welcome to Surreal Biggrin Hope you have a great stay here and best of luck with your application! If you've got any questions about your application or you're unsure about something - please do not hesitate to ask anyone. We're more than happy to help smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
iHola! Bye

Gusto en conocerno.

Espero que tengas un buen rato con nosotros. smile

Yo no hablo espanol en absolute. Esto es toto desde internet! No

Va a ser divertido con usted alrededor. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Jon 4 clan translator
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Welcome
Welcome to Surreal smile