Ahoy there
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Destriant
Real-life name/nickname: Josh
Describe yourself in one word: Awesome!

What made you start playing runescape: My friend was playing it when I went to his almost 10 years ago now!
Favorite Movie: Enemy of the State Shok
Other language(s): None
Hobbies/talents: Football! I play football for the Navy and also I'm football mad! Love Spurs, watch them at White Hart Lane as much as I can and I watch pretty much all there other games on TV. Play Fifa on Xbox One religiously as well!

Hey guys, I'm Josh. I am introducing myself to you because I am currently considering joining Surreal. I have been heavily involved with clans throughout my RS time, but not in the last 4 years due to RL commitments (being deployed in the middle east etc). I now have the time to play (when I'm not deployed) to warrant me joining a clan again, but this time I wanted something different to the usual clan I tend to join (warring/PKing). I know the wilderness is ruined but I am now enjoying Boss hunting/skilling most of the time and thought I'd see just what a clan of that calibre is like. I'm not sure I'm definitely going to join atm, I'm just introducing myself to you so I can get a step closer when I finally make up my mind.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you so wish! Santa
Well Josh, welcome to Surreal and thanks for taking the time to post an intro here. I had many confused people when I first started this clan because I had a warring username (even though I've never been involved with it) and a skilling clan... it blew over.

Feel free to chill out here and suss it out if you like, you're more than welcome having a chat on teamspeak or the CC even if you're not a member. Would be great to have you on board if you're interested!

Got another other games on the Xbone? I was considering one but opted for the PS4. Kinda envious of Titanfall and Forza and it's just collecting dust Tongue
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2014-04-28 10:32:50)Downfall Wrote:  Got another other games on the Xbone? I was considering one but opted for the PS4. Kinda envious of Titanfall and Forza and it's just collecting dust Tongue

Yeah I have Forza as well, got through alot of that. I'm currently waiting for Watch Dogs, which is out at the end of May if my sources are accurate! Titanfall never really appealed to me so I haven't bought that but it's had awesome reviews so who knows what the future may hold To_keep_order
(2014-04-28 10:37:53)Destriant Wrote:  
(2014-04-28 10:32:50)Downfall Wrote:  Got another other games on the Xbone? I was considering one but opted for the PS4. Kinda envious of Titanfall and Forza and it's just collecting dust Tongue

Yeah I have Forza as well, got through alot of that. I'm currently waiting for Watch Dogs, which is out at the end of May if my sources are accurate! Titanfall never really appealed to me so I haven't bought that but it's had awesome reviews so who knows what the future may hold To_keep_order

Forza <3 I'm currently addicted to Forza 4 on my 360 Tongue Tried Forza 5 without assists in the shop and it was like driving on ice!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2014-04-28 10:43:30)Downfall Wrote:  
(2014-04-28 10:37:53)Destriant Wrote:  

Forza <3 I'm currently addicted to Forza 4 on my 360 Tongue Tried Forza 5 without assists in the shop and it was like driving on ice!

Haha yeah it took me a good while to get used to it!!
Hi there Josh smile

Very nice introduction, feel free to chill out with us as much as you want. If you want to hang out in the CC feel free to join "Surreal" and you can join as a recruit which is just the one stripe in CC but that means you can take part in helping out in the Citadel to help us get to Tier 7 and also give you some decent XP smile

I'm a huge football fan too - I support Leeds <3 Also I play fifa religiously but on Xbox 360. :p

Anyway, it's nice to meet you and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Biggrin
Hey josh hope to see you around. Very nice intro.
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Welcome to Surreal, Josh. Biggrin
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Hi there and welcome Josh smile

Nice intro. I equally love my football & have a season ticket down at The Brit (where I came home with a very sore and barely normal voice after Saturday Sad and our match with you )

Until I joined here last August I'd done 6-7 yrs of pking clans and can agree with you about the Wildy being ruined. I've settled in well here and certainly enjoyed the switch into a more skilling based clan.

Debs smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
Hello there, welcome to Surreal. I also have warring/pking clan background of 8 years and yes the wildy is ruined whether youre on RS3 or 07scape. Ive been hanging around Surreal for a few years now in and out ofcourse for IRL reasons when needed, but this is the way to go now on scape smile We are a great group of ppl here as well, hope you enjoy and Im sure we'll talk soon
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]