Hello everyone

Hello everyone,
My name's Jerome and I used to be apart of this clan when it first started up. I was a member for a very short while and have been playing RS on and off since I've left. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with Surreal clan members and anyone apart of the community. Below is a run-down of my information. I'll be around in the Surreal homeworld and CC. If you'd like to know anything else just ask here or PM me.

Runescape Name
: Syntactician
Real-life name/nickname: Jerome
Country: I was born in the Philippines. I moved and have resided in Toronto, Canada since the age of 2.
Describe yourself in one word: Cool.

What made you start playing runescape
: My friends told me about this game back in... 2004? I finally decided to start playing shortly before the slayer skill was released.
Favorite Movie: Into the Wild. Of course I have many more: The 400 Blows; Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring; Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2.
Favorite Music: Anyone here like Jazz? I'm highly into Jazz right now. I also really like Hip-Hop and the genre where the two intersect, Jazz-Hop. I listen to a variety of genres, though.
Occupation: I'm a student of Linguistics. I'm also an undergraduate researcher in Linguistics.
Other language(s): Sadly, none. I get asked this in class and it's quite embarrassing saying I only speak English so I'm trying to learn Tagalog which is a language of the Philippines I understand fairly well and Korean which I plan to utilize when I go to Korea to teach English.
Hobbies/talents: I'm really into my studies. I study Linguistics even outside of school and read literature. I do weight-lifting to keep in shape and I also try to eat healthy. I practice playing the Ukulele, practice meditating and enjoy watching film. This summer I want to take up Archery and eventually learn Taekwondo and how to swim.

I hope that provides a nice perspective of who I am. Looking forward to meeting you all.

-Jerome
Welcome back to surreal. +1 for the canada unit.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome back, I'm looking forward to getting to know you. To_keep_order
Hello and welcome smile
Welcome back smile
[Image: south-gal79.png]
~Life is 10% how make it, 90% how we take it.~
Welcome back smile I'm sure I'll meet you soon
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Welcome back, Jerome. smile
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
[Image: 198b968cebd2ed226d5fc6ba7d620bf53e8059c4...d86f6e.jpg]

Welcome back oldie!
Welcome back, Jerome! Biggrin
Welcome back. Nice to meet you smile!
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2