What motivates you?
Thread Closed 

i usually set small goals like 60=65 in a skill once i do that i feel like that didn't take so long lets do another skill

but when i set a goal like 80-99 mining its just the fact that at the end of it i will have a nice cape and/or a ton of cash/items to sell
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Music can motivate me or possibly a friend who has achieved what im aiming for , For example my friend is 100m agilty xp so that makes me feel i can get 13 smile
What motivates me is probably goals. I always set myself goals and it feels great when you finally achieve them. It's great fun when you're whizzing through the levels and you finally get that level 99.
Another thing that motivates me is having fun. I play Runescape for fun (after all, it is a game) and some of the things I love doing on Runescape are training Slayer, boss hunting and playing Castle Wars. Without these things, I'd probably end up quitting, or at least playing a lot less.