TSE Discontinued

In case you guys haven't noticed, we have decided to discontinue future editions of our monthly newsletter, The Surreal Express. It's been great, and the idea itself has thrived for a long time within the clan. We're ready to think of new ways to present our news and make the most important people (you guys and girls) the central focus of our efforts in this space.

While it's sad to see such a valued part of our clan go, we must make way for future developments. I'd like to thank @Bug@ for starting up the newsletter, @Evaluate@ for taking it under his wing and doing a fantastic job improving it - as well as @Angus@, @Wader@, @ChangingLane@, @Shay@, @Danny@ and @Meg@ for all their efforts with the newsletter.

If you've got some suggestions as to things you might wanna see on this front, please head over to our feedback forum and let me know! I love feedback!

The TSE forum will be archived and locked as a sub forum of news and announcements shortly.

Thanks!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hope this isnt the clan starting to die Sad
[Image: The%20RRman.png]
[Image: m7Pj7P6.png]
(2014-05-22 20:21:51)The RRman Wrote:  Hope this isnt the clan starting to die Sad

I've made the executive decision that this clan must always exist, until Jord is maxed!
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
(2014-05-22 20:21:51)The RRman Wrote:  Hope this isnt the clan starting to die Sad

Though it's been a part of the clan for a while now, it wasn't always. I wouldn't worry ^.^
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
RIP Tse
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Tse no Sad Sad to see it go. Understand the reasoning. Will wrack my brain for possible suggestions.
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Tis a sad day indeed.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
The clan is not going anywhere, I assure you :p
any hints on what will replace it?
[Image: The%20RRman.png]
[Image: m7Pj7P6.png]
(2014-05-23 09:10:46)The RRman Wrote:  any hints on what will replace it?

We're leaning towards something like a blog. A little more frequently updated. I'd love suggestions on what we could do though. There's nothing more helpful than actual member comments and feedback smile