[Complete] Papa's Home
Thread Closed 

RuneScape
*RuneScape Name: Oh Nope
*Total level: 2271
*Combat level: 137
*Location or Timezone: PST | USA West Coast
IRC Nickname: N/A
* Have you been referred here? If so, by whom?
Let's say Blur Wub

General Information
*What's your favorite thing to do in RuneScape?: Slay or PvM
*Why are you applying?: Because I wanna come back, after my leave Boredom
*How can you contribute to Surreal?:
I have cool outfits and stuff, I can be funny, and I like to Citadel Cap? Good

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
This one <3

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No]
Yes

Other comments:
Some of you may remember me, I was in this clan for a bit until a mysteriously vanished without a word. I promise there is a reason. My mother came down with viral meningitis and was in between jobs, her insurance was canceled and had to front the medical bill herself. She was at close risk to defaulting on her mortgage. So I sold everything I had, gaming pc, my built/project 2007 Mustang, baseball cards, anything to bail her out. Moved back in with her and now things have stabilized and we're back to normal. So that's the story, at the time I really didn't think to much about RuneScape or anything of the sort so I apologize for vanishing without a word.

Love, Papa
<3 Wub
Welcome back! I hope your mom is doing OK :/ Sorry to hear you guys had such a rough time.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Sorry to hear that. Hope she's doing better. Glad you're back smile
[Image: Nevyn.png]

Hi “Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”  - Oscar Scott Card  King2
Welcome back Papa. drop by in clan chat when you're around and you can get to know / meet newer people since you were last here. Sorry to hear about your mum. No need to apologise as RL will always come first especially something like that.

Debs smile
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
(2014-07-21 20:31:48)Ava Wrote:  Welcome back! I hope your mom is doing OK :/ Sorry to hear you guys had such a rough time.

(2014-07-21 20:39:34)Masterbowler Wrote:  Sorry to hear that. Hope she's doing better. Glad you're back smile

(2014-07-21 21:14:14)Debs Wrote:  Welcome back Papa. drop by in clan chat when you're around and you can get to know / meet newer people since you were last here. Sorry to hear about your mum. No need to apologise as RL will always come first especially something like that.

Debs smile

Thank you all so much for the wishes. My mom is back on her feet and doing well now.
Everything is back to normal <3

WubWub
Welcome back

Rl > Scape
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Wow, that's incredible. Not too many people would give up absolutely everything in a split second like that, great work!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Application Approved
[Image: prov_accepted.jpg]

Please Read!
Congratulations on being approved into step two of our application process! It is now up to you to attend two events, so you can complete your application

Additionally, please join our Clan Chat 'Surreal' in-game, and a staff member will add you to our clan.

As you spend time here, you'll be using our clan HUB, located at the top right of the forums, which allows you to track activity, see your trial progress and stay on top of things!

HUB
Just on the menu bar on the forums, open the HUB to see at a glance activity information, when our next skill week is and more!

[Image: eac3Qrn.png]

Attending Surreal Events

In-game Events (Weekly)

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. All you have to do is attend two in two weeks, remember?

Click here to go to our events forum, to see the events for this week Please remember, sometimes early on in the week, the events may not have been posted yet.

Skill Week Championship (Bi-weekly)

Skill Week Championship (known as SWC) is a great way to gain experience, and competitively skill against feirce competition.

Every second week, we open a skill vote as well as a sign up in the HUB. If the HUB reports it is Week 1 or 3, a competition is usually underway. Ask us to be added to it!

Clan Citadel Cap

Capping in Surreal's Citadel is very valued, and we appreciate any help on this front. Capping each week counts as one event per week. Posting a screenshot in the Cap Reward thread is mandatory to receive points for it.

Questions?

What counts as an event?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap all count as 1 event each towards step three.

Should I wait out my entire trial?

Nope! Simply attend two events, and you are free to apply for trial completion in the HUB. The quicker, the better!

Ask Staff!

Seriously. Don't be afraid. We don't bite! Simply PM Downfall or any staff member in-game or on the forums, or even in the clan chat if you have any questions or need help. We'll even extend your trial period if you need to. We're here to help you enjoy your time here!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Hoping For A New Home. ZacharyyRyan 1 1,529 2017-10-16 01:30:16
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! My Third (Fourth?) and Final Return Home GravenSquid 1 1,462 2017-10-09 05:20:06
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! 帰り - kaeri (Return Home) Jerome 3 4,772 2017-08-26 17:03:25
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Successful! Papa Malice's Trial Application ~ Papa Malice 2 1,715 2014-02-25 17:03:43
Last Post: Jack