RAWR im a dinosaur :D
Thread Closed 

Runescape NameShoutlack_Phat
Real-life name/nickname: I go by my middle name, Tyler.
Describe yourself in one word: Amazingness.

What got you started playing Runescape?: A friend of mine showed me what he was doing one day while we were supposed to be doing our portfolios for school.

Favorite Movie: That changes everytime i watch a new movie!
Other language(s): I speak a bit of Brazilian / Portuguese
Hobbies/talents: Im very...VERY goal oriented, If i want to accomplish something (Irl or runescape) Im going to do it.

Any questions? Post em down there!>(^.^)>
Hiya Tyler and welcome to Surreal, if you need anything just give me a shout Biggrin
(2010-12-19 10:41:46)Meg Wrote:  Hiya Tyler and welcome to Surreal, if you need anything just give me a shout Biggrin

Ofcourse, and grats on 333 posts! MAKE A WISH! Lol
(2010-12-19 09:57:39)Rcms2012 Wrote:  Hobbies/talents: Im very...VERY goal oriented, If i want to accomplish something (Irl or runescape) Im going to do it.

Great trait to have mate. Welcome aboard!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey there
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]