Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
0 0%
4 - It's pretty good.
0 0%
3 - Not bad.
0 0%
2 - Could be better.
0 0%
1 - Not worth it.
2 40.00%
0 - Hate it.
2 40.00%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Treasure Hunter] Battleships
Thread Closed 

Treasure Hunter – Battleships

Open Treasure Hunter chests from 1st January 2015 00:00 GMT to 5th January 2015 23:59 GMT and you could grab one of the all-new, one of a kind battleships!

Grab a pile of battleship blueprints from Treasure Hunter and use them to gain some construction XP and create a battleship that follows you through Gielinor – if you wander across someone else who has a battleship out, then both of them will fight!

Depending on how you’ve commanded your ship to battle, you’ll either win or lose the fight. Win, and you’ll be showered with awesome construction XP! Lose, and you’ll still get your XP, but your battleship will sink to the depths of the ocean. Be strategic in your commanding and you’ll reap the rewards!

Each ship can be set to Accurate, Defensive or Aggressive modes. Similar to a game of rock, paper scissors, Accurate will beat any Defensive ship, any Defensive ship will win against an Aggressive ship and Aggressive ships will annihilate Accurate ships! Be sure to pick your modes carefully if you want to win!

Despite winning, these ships can only endure so much battle! After two wins, the ship will be too war torn to continue, and you’ll have to dispatch another. Alternatively, if you don’t find anyone to battle 10 minutes after you’ve put the battleship out, you’ll earn your XP reward anyway, but your ship will be destroyed.

All regular accounts get at least one Key per day, and RuneScape members get two! You can earn more through gameplay – just visit the wiki to find out how, and to learn more about Treasure Hunter itself.

Head to our billing page to buy more Keys, redeem Bonds in-game, or simply click ‘Buy Keys’ when you’re in Treasure Hunter.

The RuneScape Team

[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Doesn't seem that useful. I like the variety of things that can follow you though.
This is more an easter egg to the rarest item in the game... The Battleship
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treasure Hunter] Smouldering Lamps Ava 0 2,123 2014-11-28 11:02:01
Last Post: Ava
  [Update] Treasure Trails Update & Community Tools Ava 1 4,423 2014-11-18 01:52:58
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  [BTS] Treasure Trails Ava 1 2,642 2014-11-16 23:22:05
Last Post: Jerome
  [Treasure Hunter] Crafting Catalysts Ava 0 2,338 2014-11-13 19:37:48
  [Treasure Hunter] Meteor Storm Ava 0 1,959 2014-11-07 19:32:05